Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Night

Mother's Day was wonderful, we went to church and kite flying and had a good day. Mother's Night was even better. When Todd got off work we met him for pizza(no cooking!) and then all came home and enjoyed each other. Quinn seems to know when it's time for Todd to get home and she loves her time with her dad and it gives me time with the boys. We all met up in Quinn's room after baths. As I looked at my family, I realized how blessed I am and how amazing it is that I've been given the opportunity and the honor of being the mommy to these 3 amazing kids. I also loved seeing them so happy to have daddy home so I got out the camera and caught it so even when I am too old to remember, I will.

Quinn is really starting to respond to us, she's on the verge of a smile and cooing. She's not a thumb sucker, but she got her pointer finger in her mouth and enjoyed sucking on it for a while.




No comments: