Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More pics from Florida........

No matter how old I get or where my mom lives, it's still "going home" to Florida. She still takes care of me (and now my 3 children as well!) It's nice being one of "the kids" again while I'm there. We had a great time and it was really fun to watch my brother and sisters interact with Aidan, Canon, and Quinn. Even though they are teenagers, have lives of their own, and well, they're teenagers....they still love to play and spend time with the little ones. We love and miss you guys!


Notice the arms, the rolls are coming. But she is rockin those sunglasses!
BUBBLES!


We went and had a great dinner at the port and Aidan and Canon loved watching the boats come in. It was a perfect evening with the family.
Self-portrait of all the girls.



No comments: