Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Zoo lights

Being the great parents we are, we bundled up the kids while Chris and Ashley were here and took them to zoo lights. It was 16 degrees and we didn't last long. We hung out in the Creatures of the Dark inside for as long as possible and then ran through the rest of the zoo. It was COLD! The girls were wrapped up and in the stroller and so cute and quiet. I think they were thinking, "What are our nutty parents doing to us?" It was fun though and we all thawed quickly.The kiddos in the Creatures of the Night(the only warm place at the zoo!)

They are the absolute best models! We miss you guys!I am laughing because I had just taken out the light display. I ran into the wire holding it up, the lights fell over and I did too. I'm so graceful!

No comments: