Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's on my phone

It's rare that I use my cell phone to take pictures, I barely know how to send a text, but every once in a while I find myself in a situation that's too cute, and no camera! I was clearing off my phone and here were the few that were worth keeping.....

The weather has finally broken and we've had some great spring days, which for me means more running! This is my favorite view....although this is just Canon and Quinn, Aidan crosses his feet like that as well. They have all done it and it melts my heart to see their cute little feet like that, I couldn't resist sharing "my view."
Quinn loves a good pair of shades, and a good game of peek-a-boo.
So this next picture is on the brink of being a very mean mommy, but I couldn't help it...Canon was not being nice to Quinn all morning. He has excelled in the art of making her scream, usually by holding some part of her body so she can't go where she wants to(mostly her feet). We went out for a ride in the stroller. It was great weather, we were singing and talking, and listening to the birds. I don't believe in karma, but if I did......
Let's just be thankful I'm a mommy that carries wipes and hand sanitizer everywhere I go!
For spring break we took Aidan's buddy to the zoo. We had a great day and a great time!

And we wore Quinn out!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Too cute...especially love the poopy karma! :) Canon better watch what he does!

Bonnie said...

The poopy one is hilarious!! You have got such a cute family - I'd love to meet your kids & husband one day!

The Blakes said...

Thank you for the bird poop picture! That is incredible and hilarious at the same time. Wow...what's the chance?