Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kids Day Out

If you know Todd and I at all you know we work...a lot! Luckily we have never really had to put Canon and Quinn in daycare. Todd and I have worked opposite schedules to keep the kiddos home with us. Well for the past 3 years, Todd and I get to see each other for about 15 minutes in passing everyday...I come home from work, he goes, he gets home, I go, etc....We decided that it might be time for us to have a couple of hours a week together (other than at a wedding!) We found a great "Kids Day Out" and although I was nervous, Canon and Quinn had an amazing first day! Canon is a lion (insert him roaring right now, because everytime I say lion now, he roars!) and Quinn is a duck (her favorite!) Todd dropped them off and when I went to pick them up, their teachers said they wanted to keep them! I told them we were rather fond of them, but thanks for the offer. We are so excited for this program, Canon will be following a curriculum and they learn bible verses every week to go with their lessons and Quinn will go and PLAY! They will go 2 days a week, and Todd and I will get a couple of hours with each other! It's a win-win for everyone!







No comments: