Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Tennessee River

Last weekend our friends Lindsey and Bret were so nice to let us come up and hang out with them at their house at Pickwick. We had a great time with them and the kiddos LOVED being on the boat, especially Aidan. First the boys all tubed, Canon liked it, but was ready to get off. Aidan wanted more so Lindsey and I rode with him for a while. It reminded me of many weekends on my dad's boat. We swam in the River, it was so calm and hardly anyone out there! I did have a few scenes from the show River Monsters flashing through my mind a couple times!!!! It was so nice and relaxing to be there. Thanks so much Lindsey and Bret, hopefully we will have many more fun times there!

Aidan has decided that he doesn't want his hair cut, he wants to let it grow out. It was sticking straight up! So funny! Todd and I call him our "long haired hippie"!

No comments: