Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa.....hanging around the house

After the train building day we headed to Shelby Farms to see the Starry Nights light display. It was worth the wait in traffic. The lights were really neat and they had themes that were surprising and beautiful. We woke up the next morning with plans to go see a play, but it was sold out (bad planning on my part!) We hung around the house that morning and used all our technology! Grandpa and Grandma hooked up their camera to our tv and showed us a slide show of pictures from there trip to Canada (I want a home on Thousand Islands!!!!) Then Grandpa took some pictures around the house.
Todd and the boys killed me in "cut the rope" It's addictive! I'm horrible at it....
Canon showed "Grandmother" as he kept calling Grandma, how to play on a Leapster.
We all sat and admired the stockings that Grandma has hand crafted each of us. They are the most special part of our Christmas decorating and I can't imagine a mantle without them. I may have to learn how to make them so my grandchildren will have the same amazing stockings.



Todd loves that he was the first person who wasn't a grandchild to get one!
We had fun going out, but just as much fun staying in and enjoying each others company.

No comments: