Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow day number 581

Ok, maybe an exaggeration, but it feels like it! I really LOVE seeing the snow outside, just wish it could be snowing and 70 degrees....It snowed all afternoon and evening and we got a beautiful covering. I tried to drive to work at 5:30 and saw a couple of accidents and stuck cars, so I turned around and came home to snuggle and watch movies. We got the call early that there would be no school Thursday! Woohoo! A fun day at home with the kiddos.I think it was 7:45 and they were dressed and ready to go!Quinn was the first out the door and immediately making snow balls!Snow angel.....in reverse! Talk about coldDon't let that sweet smile fool you, she was making a snow ball to throw at me. Canon had just declared kids vs. grown ups (I was the only grown up!!!!!)

I'll take an extra day home with all my kiddos any day, the only thing we were missing was Daddy!

No comments: