Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Valentine's

Valentine's is just a fun day to love on one another.  We started off snuggling in bed, it's one of my favorite past times and the kids don't mind it at all.....Yes, Canon snuggles with his legs!!!!

 We made these fun Valentine's for our teachers....the are magnetic book marks! (Quinn calls them check marks :)
 I tried my first freezer stenciling for Aidan's shirt, I made one for Canon too, but he insisted I make him a tie.  I think he was trying to impress a certain little girl at school!
 We made heart hats at Quinn's party.....
 And played Valentine's BINGO at Canon's party, he couldn't look at me, for fear that he might miss one being called out!

 Quinn and her BFF, these two are way too cute together.  She is the younger sister of the certain someone Canon has the hots for.  It works out well, not to mention they are from the sweetest family EVER!

1 comment:

The Blakes said...

We have plenty of girls out in CA that would gladly marry Canon with his killer style. Love it!