Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So this Valentine's Day, like all of our Valentine's Days, was just another day. Todd and I don't get to wrapped up in all the hoopla.......but as I was coming up with one of my "crazy ideas"(they come out of no where and Todd is left to carry them out for me) I realized just how lucky I am to have the "one" who balances me out....the one who will go along with my crazy idea, even though it is just that......what was my idea? I wanted to take pictures of the kids and arrange them in an X and an O, you know kisses and hugs. Simple...right? Not so much, but Todd let me arrange the kids and we laughed together as Quinn crawled away and the boys moved all around. The end result? Not that great, but what a great way to spend time together and realize, I am with the one who will carry out my crazy ideas.....Happy Valentine's Day! Kisses and Hugs......
Quinn and her funny faces! Canon doesn't carry a blanket or suck his thumb, but his comfort thing is to hold his ear. He does it all the time, how cute that Todd got him in the act? And yes, he is back to his old self.....feeling great and running around like crazy!And our sweet Aidan who will be 7! That's right 7, in just a few days......

No comments: