Thursday, July 9, 2009

St. Simons....vacation

We went on a very much needed vacation. We took a road trip to Savannah, Tybee Island, St. Simons Island, and to my grandma's house in Jesup, GA. We had a great time relaxing. We didn't take pictures in Savannah or Tybee, but Canon danced with the street performers and Aidan and Todd rode jet skis....then we spent a little bit of time on the beach at Tybee. My mom and brother and sisters met us and we all went to St. Simons Island. It is gorgeous....when I grow up I want to live there! It's a quaint beach town with a super cute "village" of shops, a lighthouse, and some amazing old trees. We had a great time walking around as a fam!

Self portrait! Always fun....They had this game that was basically a hook on a piece of wood and a ring. Bryce got it first, then Todd and Aidan got it too. People walking by were amazed that they all figured it out.Quinn and Aunt Grace....I tried to convince Grace to move to Memphis to study her micro biology stuff(she's way smart) and be our nanny....I think it's a win-win situation....She loves the camera and her daddy behind it!
When we came across this old tree it turned into an impromptu photo shoot......me and my brother and sisters...I think the last time we were all photographed together was at our wedding!

All the girls...And the Flemings...

No comments: