Thursday, July 9, 2009

That's my boat.....(said Forest Gump style)

After walking around St. Simons we went and got on a shrimp boat. Yes, I planned for this fun family adventure and although I had some skeptics, we ended up having a really good time. We went out for 2 hours and they actually throw out and pull in the shrimp nets and then let the kids hold and look at everything they pull in. Then they feed you way too many shrimp and you get off full and happy.
The puffer fishThe puffer fish was not something Canon was NOT interested in.....I obviously thought that was hilarious for some reason!Aidan wasn't too sure at first, but eventually agreed to hold this guitar fish...
And poor Grace...she held Quinn while she was sleeping for most of the ride and when she finally decided to eat, I wanted a picture.....Love you G!

No comments: