Friday, October 2, 2009

If Quinn ran the world


Oh wait, I think she already does! This week has been busy and crazy (let's face it they all are, but this one even more so!) Yesterday I was trying to finish up pictures and Quinn was more than happy to entertain herself. The trouble is her new entertainment is to push chairs to where she wants something and then climb up to get into trouble. I spent the day following her around and moving the chairs back. Here are a few of her escapades yesterday!

She got to Canon's cup of chocolate milk before I could stop her....hence the huge spill on her shirt. Glasses upside down and shoes on the wrong feet are very common in this house.
I wasn't finished cleaning up the chocolate milk when I looked over and she was at the computer and had pushed who knows how many buttons, with my sunglasses on now (still upside down!) She is saying cheese.
She had opened the fridge (I think Canon helped her with that) and had not one but two chairs, because one is clearly not enough)
She wore herself out and wanted her glasses and her dog and a nap! And if you are wondering I did get the pictures finished up!

No comments: