Thursday, October 29, 2009

Quinn's crazy antics

The weather is cooling off so I took the kiddos coat shopping...Quinn wanted to wear the jacket and hat the whole time we were in the store. She was sweating by the time we left....
Quinn loves her baby dolls and one of them has an outfit with an attached pacifier. Quinn has NEVER taken a pacifier......until now. She walks around with that outfit hanging from her mouth. The funniest part, she never has it in right and it's really small so she ends up drooling all around it. We will have to accidently lose that baby doll!
How Quinn likes to wear her bows....


Ok, this video is hilarious to me. About 2 months ago Quinn came up to me and pulled at her diaper. I asked her if she was poopy and she shook her head yes. I said, "What do you need?" and out of my sweet little girl comes this gremlin voice "BI-PER" I was rolling. Ever since then I have been trying to get it on video and I never can. I finally got it...in the car of all places! Enjoy the GREMLIN!

No comments: