Monday, January 25, 2010

Monster Nation

All I can say is it was an experience. Todd called and said he heard on the radio that there was a monster truck show. I got on it and found us a deal on tickets and we were off to Monster Nation. If you have never been to a monster truck show, you can probably hear! They were the loudest things I have heard in a long time, so after buying ear plugs and holding kids ears all night, Todd and I were tired!....Really it was so much fun. I really liked the motorcycles, they were crazy making amazing jumps. I threatened both boys, they will NEVER be allowed to ride motorcycles :) Aidan was very quiet at first I think he was overwhelmed by all the noise. Later he said, "I've had a LOT of surprises, but this was the best one!" Very cute! Canon was totally into it the minute we walked in, he was pointing at them and yelling stuff at the trucks the whole time....LOVED it. And I don't recommend taking anyone as young as Quinn, but she did amazing. She was never scared, didn't cry and liked watching the trucks and motorcycles too. It was a fun family night!







Every time the motorcycles would jump Canon would squint his eyes or bend down, it was really cute!

No comments: