Monday, April 19, 2010

The body as art....

I had to clean....so being the BRILLIANT person that I am I decided to keep the kids occupied with PAINT?!?!?!?! What was I thinking? I gave them big paper, brushes, and paint. Put them at the kitchen table and took off Quinn's shirt, so she wouldn't get messy(yes, I just said that!) I snapped a few pictures of them painting happily and then I went and scrubbed my tub until it was shiny white. I came down to see Quinn (or should we call her, the Hulk) covered in green paint. I could do nothing but laugh, and of course take some pictures. I then took her to my shiny white tub and put her green body in it. We washed her clean, fed her lunch, and then I scrubbed my tub again. The second time I scrubbed, I smiled the whole time. They can always make me smile!

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

that is exactly what Addie did with it too!

Jamie said...

Too cute! That Quinn is a cute little rascal! :)