Thursday, April 1, 2010

This is Quinn

There really aren't words to describe Quinn. She constantly gives us joy and at the same time has us worried all the time. She can undress faster than any child I've ever met (especially when you are in a hurry to go somewhere). She can climb to heights that seem impossible. She can find things that you were sure you hid from little hands. She knows what she wants and doesn't want and lets you know it. She loves to sing, clap, and can almost beat up Canon! Everyday is an adventure with her and it is an amazing ride.
I will be upstairs folding laundry and I hear the chairs/stools scooting across the kitchen floor and it's an all out sprint to see what she is climbing next. I thought I had the candy hid well in the eggs, but Detective Quinn found it! This is SO Quinn....

No comments: