Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drenched

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, so I put Canon in the stroller and strapped Quinn into the carrier and off we went to pick up Aidan from school. We got to the school and waited and as we were waiting I watched the clouds roll in. The second Aidan walked out the doors it was a full downpour. As they say in the south, "The sky opened up!" Aidan had an umbrella and his great buddy Malena had an umbrella, so they shared and I tried to hold one over Quinn and I and push Canon in the stroller at the same time. It was so cute to watch Quinn, I thought she would have been screaming, but she was just fascinated with it. She kept looking at me with those big eyes. Always an adventure, even when we're not expecting it. Needless to say, we got home safely and we were all soaked head to toe.

Photo by Aidan(looks like Todd may have a new assistant!)

No comments: