Monday, August 11, 2008

Our first going to first!

Back to school, today was the day. Aidan was so excited. It is so amazing to me that he is going into the first grade. He is so sweet hearted and has a spirit to him that is too sweet and kind to put into words. He puts up with endless attacks from Canon and loves on Quinn like no other big brother could. He is our little inventor, always engineering a new way to help one of us. He gathers all of his tools(paper towel tubes, ropes, blankets, anything handy) and makes something so creative(Todd found "blueprints" for his latest the "sweep-up-dump"); new inventions daily. Watch out Ben Franklin, here comes Aidan! So enough ranting about how fabulous our son is! Here is his first day of first grade! The most exciting part for him, was that he got his own DESK! Last year they had tables, but none of that for the big first graders, they have there very own, handy dandy DESK! I can't wait to go pick him up and see how his day was!
Aidan at his very first desk. I hope I'll never forget the excitement. (Gotta love the cheesy smiles!)

1 comment:

The Blakes said...

Oh my goodness! We cannot believe that he's already in first grade...I remember him being so little and sitting in your lap at my parent's house. We loved the pictures of him...amazing!