Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pictures

Sundays are weird for us....Todd works all day so it's not really a "weekend" day for us.  So Saturday night we got bombarded by the Easter bunny!  He dropped over 100 eggs in our living room and left 3 Easter baskets for Aidan, Canon, and Quinn.  Early Sunday morning we were up and hunting eggs before Todd left for work.  Then I loaded up the kids and we went to church.  We came home had lunch and I saw a storm coming in.  I loaded them up in the car and took them over to these gardens nearby to get some pictures before the rain.  These gardens have amazing azaleas this time of year.  Let me just tell you....I am SO glad Todd and I went into Wedding Photography, because getting 3 kids to look at you is....well....it's impossible!  So after my great attempt, and a little downpour, we came back home to a lazy afternoon around the house.  On a side note....it has been really storming and sweet Aidan looked at me and said, "Mom, I think we should pray for Daddy to get home safely because it is really stormy outside!"  What a boy!  Hope you are all safe and having a Happy Easter!


2 comments:

bethdunn said...

Tara, I'm so proud of you and your beautiful smocking! She looks like a princess! Your sweet boys are so handsome- you and Todd have such a sweet family! I'm glad you're enjoying your time with them while they're small- life really does fly by! We love you guys, AUNT Beth

Amanda said...

Hey Tara...yall's Easter pics are wonderful (just like they all are)!!! We would definitely be up for some newborn pics! Do yall still do maternity? I have probably 3 more weeks or so and yall are probably all booked up. Just want a few snapshots with the kids...doesn't have to be anything too fancy. Just let us know!