Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just another manic monday.......

The past month we have had VERY busy Mondays. Aidan has been taking swimming before his regular cub scout meetings so we rush home, rush to finish homework, rush to swimming, rush to eat something, rush to cub scouts, and rush home once again to rush baths and bed time....this Monday we don't have swimming or cub scouts! I am going to try my best not to rush anything tomorrow! :-) In fact I hope to eliminate the words, hurry up, from my vocabulary, I feel as if we are always in a hurry and so tomorrow with nothing to do, it will be the perfect start to my new pledge. (I have a feeling that pledge won't last long!) Here are a few of Aidan at his last swimming lesson and cub scouts last week. He did amazing at swimming, he's got a perfect backstroke according to his instructor and I told him I would give him a dollar if he did a head first dive, you should have seen how good he did. For a month all we saw were belly flops and for a dollar, I had a dive! He did great!
Canon and Quinn on the sidelines at swimming...
After swimming we went to cub scouts, which Aidan LOVES! This particular evening they were learning the all important task of making a marshmallow shooter. The boys had so much fun making these and even more fun having a marshmallow war in the dark on the field. (Chris and Ashley....when I saw them making these, I thought Young Life! If you want the instructions, they are really easy...)

No comments: