Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Magic Treehouse.....The Musical

Aidan is our reader....he LOVES to read, he says it "takes him to another world." He's so cute! He's been really into this series of books called The Magic Treehouse. When we found out it was coming to the Orpheum in Memphis, we were so excited. I have a friend who volunteers at the Orpheum all the time and so I asked her about the play. She GAVE us 4 BOX SEAT TICKETS! Yes, I'm screaming, what an amazing gift(thank you, thank you, thank you Cookie!) When we got there, Aidan said, "Mom these seats are much better than what I thought. I thought we had to sit in a box!" So literal! We had the best time and it was a first experience at the theater for Aidan . Here are a few of Aidan and Malena(his best bud and our neighbor) at the play.

No comments: