Thursday, December 31, 2009

Canon update

Our little man is adjusting to being back home and sharing mommy. We went to his pediatrician yesterday morning and he has an ear infection on top of everything else now. Then we went to the allergist. It was me and the three kids and 3 hours later we left the allergist. Canon had a CT scan of his sinuses, allergy tests(not FUN at all!), and a breathing treatment. They decided that his sinuses were also infected, so he is going to be on an antibiotic for 3 weeks and a nose spray. The allergist seems to think that is causing his congestion which is making his lungs fill up with "junk" and then the wheezing starts. No allergies, no one saying asthma. He is much better though and we are glad to be making progress and getting him treated. We go to the ENT Tuesday and then I'm not sure he will tolerate any more doctors!

2 comments:

A. Blake said...

Poor guy! I have been thinking of him and hoping ya'll got some answers. I have to say that you are super mom with 3 kids at the doctor's office for 3 hours...I couldn't have done it.

Jamie said...

Tara - I am so sorry to hear (read) about all the trouble Canon is having!! He is definitely in my prayers. Hoping he's feeling much much better now!!!
Happy New Year!
Love,
Jamie