Thursday, December 10, 2009

Star of the show

Monday night we got dressed up and went to Canon and Quinn's Christmas program. We just got our FLIP so I admit the video is horrible (plus I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep it still) We bought the school's video so hopefully it will turn out better and I will share that too.

So the classes come out and Canon is on the left of the stage the second boy in on the front row (in stripes). When they practiced there was no microphone, but the night of the concert there was. Canon got about halfway through the first song and thought he would bless the audience with a solo. The entire place was laughing and Todd and I were crying we were laughing so hard. We're not sure where he gets his outgoing personality, but he is afraid of nothing! He kept singing into the microphone, until his beloved teacher Miss Charlene told him not to. After that he kept eyeing it, he really wanted to, but knew he wasn't supposed to. He cracked us up.

Hopefully the other video shows it better but for now enjoy!

2 comments:

Awaiting His Return said...

I think he has a little Aunt Beth and Cousin Shannon in his spirit! Good luck with that. Shannon

The Blakes said...

I have tears! That is just too priceless...he will be on YL staff one day. :) haha