Thursday, December 10, 2009

My date with the kiddos.....

Todd works so hard. Too hard sometimes! We appreciate all he does, and we miss him when he's busy. The other night he got off work and went home to have a meeting with a bride. I had to go downtown to pick up my marathon packet and so the kids and I decided to have a date night. We went to the expo and walked around, then we went to the Pink Palace and saw Santa vs. The Snowman in the Imax theater. I was really expecting Quinn to not last, she is not a tv kid, but she sat through the whole movie and did fantastic. We still had a little time to waste so we went to Chik-fil-A and had dinner and of course ice cream! Quinn was extra excited about the ice cream part and started making the funniest face. She was HAPP-Y! (and yes at the end of the video if you listen carefully you hear Aidan say, "putting it on the blog?" TOO FUNNY!)



No comments: