Friday, July 1, 2011

California Adventures

I have to say I think California Adventures was my favorite. It wasn't overly crowded, it had fun rides (California Soaring was my favorite, with the Buzz Lightyear ride a close second), and the night show, the world of color....beyond words amazing! The boys went to California Soaring and Ashley and I rode with the girls in the Bug's Life area. Warning: Cuteness overload may occurPoor Ashley, we had a really fun evening the night before at the Cheesecake Factory. She ended up with a bug and just needed a nap to keep going. She laid down right next to the roller coaster while we rode Buzz Lightyear. She was refreshed and kept up with us the whole day...such a trooper!Me and my girl, waiting for Buzz rideBrody and ChrisThe silly face seems to upset Brody....too funny!Waiting for Buzz, got our glasses ready!Cousins, having a blast!

It was an amazing trip with amazing people! We love you and miss you tons Blakes!

No comments: