Friday, July 1, 2011

Spring Program

Canon and Quinn put on an amazing Spring Program at school this year. They LOVE their music teacher and after hearing them singing the songs for a semester it was fun to watch them perform.....and they are both great little performers!

Before we went in I asked Canon and Quinn to stand together for a sweet brother sister picture....Canon laughed at me....
Then he gave in and hugged his sister....isn't he sweet?
A little tighter....is that hug becoming a head lock?
Umm, yes, yes it is.....poor Quinner! Luckily she had her monkey Q to help her and a few kisses from mommy. Don't worry, I'm sure she got him back for it ;-)
There's Quinn in her brown shirt....
She did EVERY move, I told you she loves to sing!
When Canon came out he spotted us right away, how sweet is that little wave!
He had some mad skills in the dance area, watch out ladies, boy can move!
This cracked me up, they invite all the parents to come up and take pictures, so 8,000 people stand up with their cameras and go and stand right in front of all the kids. They all have these blank smile, not sure where to look faces.....a touch overwhelming. Canon couldn't see me, not sure why, I am OH-SO-TALL...haha and so he just smiled like this to every section of the wall of adults. I was laughing so hard!


No comments: