Friday, July 1, 2011

Lego Land

We ventured to Lego Land the first day. I have to say I was much more impressed than I thought I would be. Aidan was in total heavan and everyone else enjoyed it too. The weather in California was AMAZING. We wore pants and t-shirts and even jackets at times....IN JUNE! It was a great first day of theme parks for us.SHARK ATTACK!!! The girls....this melts my heart and makes me wish that we lived closer!
Daddy and Canon, our fearless rider!

Another sweet girl moment!Canon has no fear he wants to ride every ride, meet every person. He said, Dad take my picture by Darth Vader. Did not even hesitate. He's so cool!
All rides aside, this had to be Canon and Aidan's favorite place. They could build lego cars and race them, like a derby. Canon had a little help (Daddy designed the car) and won every race he entered. He probably raced 50 times! Aidan had fun coming up with SUPER LONG cars thinking he could win the race before he ever started. He has such the imagination.
Funny picture! We all went to vegas last March and stayed at the Excalibur, Broday was born in December...you do the math! The whole strip was done in LEGOS!Aidan got his Lego License and was a very attentive and rule abiding driver....that's my boy!
















More building! The gift shop was amazing and luckily we had to think about what we could bring back in suitcases! We brought an empty one just for that reason!

No comments: