Friday, July 1, 2011

The happiest place on earth.....

Happy Birthday at the happiest place on earth! We went to Disney land on the second full day in California and got Canon hooked up with a Birthday button. When the staff on site see it they say Happy Birthday Canon! It was awesome all day he was inundated with birthday wishes!We had just walked into the gates and decided to get a group shot! I may be biased but these are the cutest 5 kids I have ever layed eyes on. Uncle Chris...it's all about Canon...If the Dumbo ride doesn't represent Disney, I don't know what does! Aunt Ashley with CanonGive them a few years, this is what they will be doing! Scary to think:-)And we all got some sweet Brody time through out the day....SO CUTE and SO GOOD!I think he likes me? Those look like Uncle Chris faces to me.
Not a bad place to spend your 5th birthday! We love you sweet boy.

No comments: