Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Biloxi....New Orleans day trip

Oh N'awlins!  We were so close being in Biloxi we thought we would drive over and walk around.  I hadn't been there since high school with my best friend, Jessica.  Wow, seeing it through a mom's eyes it was quite different!!!!  We rushed through the streets(that STUNK) and the made it to the French Quarter in time to have fun with some masks, eat lunch at a cafe, catch the street performers, eat some beignets at Cafe du Monde, and take a few pictures.  We rode the trolley back to the car and headed back to Biloxi.  It was a fun day trip!

He's Roaring Like a Lion!  or Tiger.....


I couldn't let the kids have all the fun....












Quinn insisted on a picture with her friend......cracks me up!
Trolley time
Family shot!!!!  Thanks Uncle Brycers
Me and my little brother!  and that's a wrap for the Biloxi trip....Love you brother!

No comments: