Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fun Day

From Field Day to Fun Day, the schools kept these kids busy and having a blast toward the end of school.  Quinn and Canon had theirs at the same time so I ran back and forth between my two babies, taking too many pictures, and even catching a ride on the big slide with Quinn.  It was a fun FUN day!


 Quinn and her BFF
 Canon knows one speed.....Full Speed

 Quinn and Caroline running and holding hands.....awwwww


 Waiting for snow cones



 A little Ring Around the Rosie.....Quinn's teachers and Canon's really were A-Mazing this year!





  Canon's whole 5T class
 This slide was the BIG Slide.....how cute is her little face?  A little scared, but believe me she was all smiles when she got off and right back in line to do it again!

 Caught Canon eating a snow cone

 And RAN back to get Quinn down the slide again!



I'm not sure who had more fun, them or me....but I can tell you I was a lot more worn out than they were!

No comments: