Sunday, June 24, 2012

Piano Recital

Oh to have our boys talent.  I would love to be able to play the piano, or anything for that matter.  Aidan has been taking lessons for a little over 2 years now and Canon just started a couple of months ago.  Aidan blows my mind, he can play well, read well, and he is getting to learn some songs that he likes now....the latest is Hello, Goodbye by the Beatles!  How fun!!!!  Canon kind of eased into the lessons naturally...suzuki piano is all about listening and he and Quinn have listened PLENTY!!!!  He goes to the piano about 100 times a day to play a little diddy....and I love every diddy he plays.  We had this recital at an assisted living home and it was so neat to have other people watching......made this momma and daddy super proud!

Canon doing his twinkles....



I didn't get any still pictures of Aidan playing(I got wrapped up in listening...shame on me...there is a video below, but here they are getting their awards!






Aidan playing, Quinn was still working the end of her illness off so she passed out (and snored her own tune), and Canon playing!


No comments: